Yay! I have been nominated for The Liebster Award by a fellow blogger. Thank you so much arie-bea! Make sure to check out, follow, like and comment on her amazing beauty, style and lifestyle blog.
Up until 5 minutes ago I had no idea what the Liebster Award was, but I was excited nonetheless to win my 1st blog award! I didn’t even know there were awards for blogs! I confess I am a blog/social media noob (I think that’s a gamer term but I feel it fits in this situation)!
I found a very helpful explanation on LORRAINE REGULY’S LIFE blog: ‘The Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.’
1) Thank the person who nominated you! Link their blog to your post.
2) Copy and Paste the Liebster Award in your post.
3) Nominate 10 other bloggers with 200 or less followers.
4) Answer the questions given to you and create a new set of questions for those you nominate.
5) Notify your nominee’s via a comment on one of their posts.
Without further ado I shall answer Arie’s questions:
- Favourite brand of makeup: My favourite brand of makeup is Belle Pierre foundation in Cinnamon because the mineral product only has 3 ingredients and is amazing for your skin. I have very sensitive skin with some products leaving me looking like a tomato the next day and this does not affect my skin in any way! Plus it makes you look so so natural and flawless!
- 3 things that make me happy: Friends and family (I’m sure I can combine that into one?), good food and great books!
- 3 things that make me sad: Finishing a good book (I get overly attached to the characters!), old people (weird, I know!) and when things I do aren’t perfect (I’m a perfectionist! I’m not just saying that to make myself look good, it is a real problem! The littlest things bother me until I set them straight).
- Dream destination: No specific destination, I want to travel the world one day!
- Favourite part about Autumn/Fall: Getting to wear warm snuggly clothes and spending time drinking hot chocolates at coffee shops!
- Favourite store: Asos, because they always have great sales on on so many different brands!
- Animal: I would be an eagle because I would have the freedom to fly anywhere I wanted!
- Favourite drink at Starbucks: All time favourite is a Mocha Frappe with cream when the weathers hot. When the weather starts to cool I love a Hazelnut Hot Chocolate or a Cinnamon Chai Latte!
- Dream profession/job: A job that will allow me to travel as well as help people and make a difference.
- One person I can’t live without: Can it be two? My boyfriend and my best friend!
- If you could have any superpower what would it be (pick one) and why?
- What is your favourite coffee shop beverage?
- When you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Would you rather have a crazy night out with a group or have a quiet one with a few good friends?
- Do you have a nickname? If so do you prefer it more than your actual name?
- If you had three wishes from a not-so-tricky genie, what would you wish for?
- Where would your dream holiday/vacation be?
- What languages do you speak and which ones would you like to learn?
- What is your favourite part about Autumn/Fall?
- How would you like to live your life, dream job or otherwise?
- The Year in London
- Indian Love Story
- One Woman
- More Than Beer and Waffles
- Red Velvet Ratatouille
- by Jimmy
- Girls In White Dresses